4. Edwardian Rimu Chest c.1908 This attractive chest is very desirable in proportions and is constructed with rare New Zealand Rimu and solid oak interiors. The cabinet maker proudly signed and dated the piece on 3 June 1908. It has the classic two drawers over three deep drawers with original handles and escutcheons. The beautiful Rimu has a glowing golden patina and the piece will enhance any room in the house.
Length: 91.5 cm Depth: 47 cm Height: 107 cm Price: AUD$800
3. Edwardian Oak Five Drawer Chest c.1905
This large Edwardian chest is made of quality solid oak and features five generous drawers. It retains its good original patina and has a full set of original handles. The maker was Pioneer Stores, a well-known furniture dealer in Bold St, Liverpool, once a division of Waring and Gillow.
Length: 119.5 cm Depth: 49 cm Height: 122 cm Price: AUD$2950 SOLD
2. Federation Pine Tallboy Chest c.1900 This generously proportioned, Federation dark stained pine tallboy chest is in great original condition. This extraordinary piece is extremely solid and features six deep drawers with replacement Art Nouveau handles that are exact replicas of the original ones. Its simple design will suit both heritage and modern décor.
Length: 107 cm Depth: 45 cm Height: 143 cm Price: AUD$2500
1. Late Victorian Ash and Cedar Chest c.1890
This outstanding tallboy chest demonstrates the finest craftsmanshift of the Late Victorian era. It is solidly constructed using a combination of Australian ash and red cedar and features three small drawers and a handy cabinet above three large, deep drawers with original handles, locks and keys. The quality of this substantial chest cannot be understated with all of its originality beautifully preserved. It is truly a remarkable and unique piece of furniture.
Length: 122.5 cm Depth: 70 cm Height: 154 cm Price: AUD$3950
6. Federation Oak Dining Table c.1910
This classic oak table is in great original condition with tapering legs on smooth running wheels. It comfortably seats four adults and would seamlessly fit into heritage or contemporary homes.
Length: 122 cm Depth: 122 cm Height: 78 cm Price: On Hold
5. American Oak Extension Dining Table c.1905
This American dining table is made with beautifully grained oak and stands on five turned legs with original ceramic castors. The table surface of traditional shellac and wax is in excellent original condition. This table has an easy push/pull mechanism with four inserts and a very distinctive lower strut and apron. When fully extended, it can comfortably seat six to eight people.
Length: 133 cm to 158.5 cm to 184 cm to 210 cm
Depth: 106.5 cm Height: 75 cm Price:
4. Irish Oak Kitchen or Dining Table c.1895
This solid oak table is beautifully constructed by T.R.Scott & Co. of Dublin IRE (brass makers plaque on apron).They were highly regarded cabinetmakers, making quality furniture for many important establishments in County Wicklow. Although originally catering for an ecclesiastical or school environment, this four seater table can be used in large hallways, living rooms or as a humble breakfast table. Arts and Crafts collectors should see this table.
Length: 121.5 cm Depth: 60 cm Height: 76 cm Price: AUD$850
3. Arts and Crafts Oak Refectory Table c.1910
This compact solid oak refectory table is perfectly suited to small rooms or apartments and comfortably seats two people. It is a classic example of Arts and Crafts design with simple angular legs and a strong stretcher attached by peg joints. The table top is strongly constructed of thick oak slabs. This piece has undergone surface restoration some time ago and is in good condition.
Length: 107.5 cm Depth: 65 cm Height: 77 cm Price: AUD$950
2. Victorian Oak Drop Side Dining Table c.1880
The extraordinary Victorian dark oak gate leg table is a Queen Anne revival piece in remarkable original condition. It is constructed with solid, beautifully grained quarter cut oak and has slender cabriole legs on club feet. The table can seat four people and would be an attractive addition to the living room, dining room, family room or hallway.
Length: 41 cm to 89 cm (one drop up) to 136 cm (both drops up)
Depth: 98.5 cm Height: 76.5 cm Price: AUD$750
1. Tudor Revival Dark Oak Dining Table c.1920
This high quality dining table seats four adults and is constructed of dark stained English oak in the Tudor Revival style. The strong barley twist legs have their original castors and the piece retains its original aged patina.
Length: 118 cm Depth: 118 cm Height: 74.5 cm Price: AUD$650