6. Federation Oak Dining Chairs (4) c.1900
These Federation oak chairs are solidly constructed with beautifully grained oak and have simple slat backs, making them ideal for use in the dining room or kitchen. They have been expertly reupholstered in a quality Warwick fabric.
Length: 45.5 cm Depth: 41 cm Height: 101.5 cm Price:
AUD$1520 AUD$1000 for four On Hold
5. Federation Fruitwood Ladderback Chairs (2) c.1910
This dainty pair of ladderback chairs are in remarkable original condition. Their timeless charm could transform any simple room into something special. We also have some similar ladderback chairs that would compliment these.
Length: 39.5 cm Depth: 36 cm Height: 86 cm Price:
AUD$380 AUD$200 for pair
4. Arts and Crafts Oak Hall Chairs (2) c.1880
These two unique Arts and Crafts oak hall chairs have the original patina and ornate celtic carving on the back and legs with original castors. They have been recovered with quality dark brown studded leather over the original padding, springs and webbing. They are extremely sturdy and will look impressive in the lounge room, dining room or hallway.
Length: 50 cm Depth: 48 cm Height: 105 cm Price:
AUD$1450 AUD$700 for pair
3. Arts and Crafts Oak and Leather Armchairs (2) c.1905. The quality of this set of Arts and Crafts chairs is second to none. The chair, with its unusual design with sweeping arms, is often referred to as an Abingdon chair and is in the manner of George Henry Walton (1867 -1933) of Glasgow and London. They are strongly constructed of solid oak with the seats and backs professionally reupholstered with beautiful "antique cedar" leather over their original springs. They have retained their original patina, are extremely comfortable and are definitely a rare find. Length: 70 cm Depth: 60 cm Height: 102 cm Price:
AUD$1850 AUD$1200 for pair On Hold
2. Arts and Crafts Oak and Leather Chairs (3) c.1905
The quality of this set of Arts and Crafts chairs is second to none. The chair is often referred to as an Abingdon chair and is in the manner of George Henry Walton (1867 -1933) of Glasgow and London. They are strongly constructed of solid oak with the seats and backs professionally reupholstered with beautiful "antique cedar" leather over their original springs. They have retained their original patina, are extremely comfortable and are definitely a rare find. They can be purchased indidually and will make extraordinary desk chairs.
Length: 45 cm Depth: 50 cm Height: 98 cm Price:
AUD$750 each AUD$400 (pair of matching armchairs priced separately above)
1.Federation Oak Arm Chair c.1910
This quality Federation arm chair is made of solid oak and retains its original mellow patina. The piece has attractive Art Nouveau carving above slat back, roll-end arms and original brown leatherette upholstery. This quality chair is strong and comfortable.
Length: 58.5 cm Depth: 51 cm Height: 117 cm Price:
AUD $480 AUD$400 On Hold